Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mya Dances

TURN YOUR VOLUME WAY UP FOR THIS! So, I think most of you know that Mya and Ana both REALLY love to dance and sing. Last night Brian had to volunteer until really late at a United Way function, so we danced for at least 2 hours downstairs by ourselves. We took turns watching each other from the couch and encouraged and complimented each other on our skills. I danced for awhile while Mya concentrated on my moves, completely engrossed in what I was doing. Every once in a while she would shout, "Ohhh Mommy, that was soooo cool! I'm going to try that!" Then when it was her turn she would want on the same exact song, and try the steps she could remember at various parts of the song. I know that most of what she is doing in the video just looks like a little kid dancing, but I can totally tell what she was trying to imitate, so it's probably a lot cuter, funnier, and more amazing to me than to anyone else. I also think it's really neat that she can actually feel the beat, and adjusts her moving based on the tempo. She is going to win all sorts of competitions :) heehee. (Ana was also dancing, but I will have to video her next time.) FYI- My camera ran out of space, so that's why the dance was cut short.

No comments: