Since Brian was just getting back into town, we decided to spend Thanksgiving at home with just us four. I still cooked the traditional dinner, and the family ate, ate, and then ate some more! I was very excited because Ana went potty for the first time on the toilet that night. Yeah hoo!! All of the times that we have sat, sang, waited, and sang, and waited, and waited and it finally happened! I wish I would have caught her face on film because she was so funny. She looked a little confused on what was going on, especially since I was yelling horray and jumping around. I hope that this is something that she is ready to continue because I am sick of buying diapers!!! I am so thankful for all of the blessings that the Lord has given us. We are so blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment