Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mya's First Haircut

Last night we took the girls to a PreSchool Safari Activity where they made all kind of necklaces and hats, hoola hooped, danced, ate pizza, and finished it off with a stick of gum. Unfortunately we had no clue that Mya was still chewing that piece of gum two hours later when she finally got to bed. This morning I discovered an entire piece of gum-- gooey and smothered into what little hair she had just above her right ear. Since her hair strands were surrounded by the gum, and we were both getting impatient trying the ice thing...I decided to cut it out before any more hair decided to latch on. So-- here is Mya's first haircut, although we weren't really planning on doing any type of cutting for a few more years. I will admit that although she has a little bald spot, it's not even that noticeable and definitely doesn't mess up her normal "do". No more gum for a long time!!



No comments: