I had a 3 day IRA Conference in Chicago for work the first week of September, so Mom and Dave were nice enough to watch the girls while Brian and I stayed in Chicago. Brian took the quiet opportunity to study more for the LSAT and I soaked up lots of IRA and retirement planning info. In the evenings, we had lots of fun! We went into the new Trump Tower where we found the Emmy Nominee Party was going to be that night. Brian asked if he could take a photo with the "street preacher"hanging out in front of Old Navy. The preacher asked him if he had a donation. :) We checked out Northwestern Law School and met with an admissions counselor (just in case). Finally, we rode the giant swings at Navy Pier and ate pizza at Pizano's. I will admit that I do NOT prefer the real Chicago deep dish pizza.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment