Monday, September 29, 2008

Milwaukee!!

After Chicago we were able to spend some time in Milwaukee. We visited with Grandpa and Grandma (where G-pa schooled me and Brian in pool), played lots with Mom and Dave, ate tons of frozen custard, visited with Michelle (Becker) Jepson, and had a b-day party for Mya. When we had to leave, Mya cried a little and asked if we could all live with Grandma Ann and Grandpa Dave. Thanks for everything Mom and Dave. We had a blast!













Sorry about the cruddy camera work. This clip reminds me of the beginning of The Wonder Years because of it. Mya absolutely LOVES that Brian likes to play a lot with her. I'm sure it is just about one of her favorite parts of life. I think the little "clap, clap, punch" that she keeps doing is her own combination of the cheers I have been teaching her, and Kung Fu Panda. She really likes cheering right now, and she put on a show for at least 50 people who drove by Calhoun and Beloit one afternoon.
I usually sing this to Mya when we are finishing dinner at home, so she will go upstairs and take a bath. Because Ana is usually still in her highchair, I really had no idea she had memorized these actions until one night at Mom's when she left the dinner table and started saying "march, march, march". It was hilarious. I tried to keep singing it, so I could run and get my camera, but the more I sang it--the more confused she got. Anyway, this is like the 3rd time I made her do this, and I still think her march is so cute.

No comments: