Mya has decided that she wants to have the same exact conversations with me almost every day. They go something like this...
"Mommy are you going fast?"
"Nope. Just going the speed limit."
"Because Heavenly Father only wants you to go fast on the freeway?"
"Yep, that's right."
_______________________________________
"Sweet!" I assume she picked this up at school, I because I haven't heard anyone use this for years.
_______________________________________
when Mya is getting a warning for something she is doing.."but Mom I am just a kid. I am still learning. (and then when I just stare at her, and she knows that her excuse didn't work..) "it was an accident!"
_______________________________________
when Ana is getting into something she shouldn't be--like GUM, Mya says "Mom, Ana can't have it because she is not a big kid. I am a big kid so I can have it." and then I remind her that they are both grounded from gum because they don't keep it in their mouth, and she says "Oh yeah, I remember" as she touches her bald spot.
_______________________________________
These are my favorite Ana sayings:
"Aww Mannnnn", "I do it myself!", "I wanna hold you", "Can I please have some keenitbutter (peanut butter) Mommy?", "I don't like it", "Thank you"-which I will add, that she uses this constantly which makes me smile that she is so polite.
_______________________________________
Sometimes at meals whoever finishes first holds both arms up and announces "I'm the winner!". Ana likes to say this whenever she feels like it. Like when she is in the car, or in her stroller, or whenever. It makes me laugh.
_______________________________________
When she first wakes up she usually smiles really big, gives me a hug and says, "I wanna watch t.b." (since I am spending my days packing- she has become addicted to her Elmo Potty video, which I wouldn't mind if she actually wanted to start using the potty again!)
_______________________________________
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment