Then, I guess he either jumped down there or fell in, because next thing I knew, he was no where in sight and he wasn't making a peep even when I called for him. Finally he started crying and I knew he was under there. I guess the hole was big enough to get in, but not quite big enough to get out. After a little more digging and crying he finally dug himself out. Then he spent the next 5 minutes running around the yard as fast as he could. Like he was in a race to cover every square foot of the yard. He is FILTHY, but Brian says he will wash him tonight. Whew! That dog is a lunatic.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Wall-e, Resident Lunatic
Then, I guess he either jumped down there or fell in, because next thing I knew, he was no where in sight and he wasn't making a peep even when I called for him. Finally he started crying and I knew he was under there. I guess the hole was big enough to get in, but not quite big enough to get out. After a little more digging and crying he finally dug himself out. Then he spent the next 5 minutes running around the yard as fast as he could. Like he was in a race to cover every square foot of the yard. He is FILTHY, but Brian says he will wash him tonight. Whew! That dog is a lunatic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment