Sunday, February 14, 2010

Would You Read This?

I am debating starting a second blog that is for our family geneology, if anyone would want to read it. As I am working on collecting records and stories, I am going to digitize it all for posterity. I am wondering if anyone would be interested in seeing and reading about what I find on a new blog. I also thought that if anyone has any other photos or stories that they would like to add, I can give you access to add what you'd like. Please let me know-- otherwise I will just keep it on my flash drive.
Also, there are names that are ready for endowments on the Flessert side, and some various other things on the Wehrley side. Please let me know if you would like to help, because we would like to complete the endowments and consolidate all the sealings to be done at the same time if possible. (it's best to just email me at briannasgallery@yahoo.com and I can get you the cards or give you easy instructions to get them yourselves) Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the prayers! We can definitely see the Lord's hand in our lives and are so thankful for the many prayers! We are putting our trust in Him and are so thankful for the opportunity to be parents! I would love to talk and get advice on adoption legalities, I think I have your email address from when you commented. I will email you soon! Thanks again!