Friday, May 1, 2009
For Your Viewing (and Laughing) Pleasure
(PLEASE START THE VIDEO AT ABOUT :55 SECONDS. There was a glitch in sound system's volume, so I am just standing there for almost a minute)
On 4/25/09 Brian and I performed in the Stake Talent Show. I just want to tell Brian how AWESOME he was, and let him know that I really appreciate that he agreed to do this for me. Afterall, dancing mostly in your living room begins to get pretty boring, and it is fun to actually choreograph and practice a dance that someone besides Mya and Ana will see. Thank you My Beloved!
(Oh- and you don't need to comment about my peach skirt. After viewing the video, I already know that it looks horrible! It was still fun to dance in, though.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
awesome job!!
Post a Comment