Friday, May 1, 2009
Random Stuff
So, Adrienne called today and I decided to go chat in my room so I could actually hear what she was saying. As I was running upstairs I said to Ana, who was already wearing her firefighter hat, something like, "You'd better get some water so you can put out the fires." I guess she didn't catch the sarcasm in my voice because 10 minutes later Mya knocked on my door to tell me that I had better come and look at what Ana was doing.

It was pretty funny to me, although I startled Ana when I said "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" in a deep gruff voice, and then smiled really big. I guess I have to take the blame, and clean up the mess on that one.
Has anyone seen that little kid beauty pageant show? Well I haven't, because we don't have cable, but I decided to find out what the girls may look like in 10 years once they start wearing make-up. (besides, Mya has been wondering why Mom won't put make-up on her, when Tia Jessica does--so this FHE activity was a total treat for her. And I guess I should add that Brian wasn't very happy once he saw them all "dolled up".)

In case you have a family member who loves Macaroni & Cheese as much as Ana does, I just wanted to let you know that the Great Value Thick & Creamy Mac n' Cheese at Walmart is WAAAAYY better than the Kraft regular stuff. You will be surprised!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
heehee well makeup is fun. your girls are so stinkin cute =)
Post a Comment