Friday, May 29, 2009
Still a family of 4 1/2
So-- on Memorial Day we went to the park and I left my camera. Didn't realize it until a few days later and I am so sad!! I posted ads in the Lost & Found Classifieds, so now it is just a test of people's honesty. Anyway, lots has happened the past week or so, but the ending is that we are still just Brian, Janna, Mya, Ana, and Wally. We do have one new edition-- which is our new van. It is a light olive 2003 Kia Sedona and I LOVE to drive it. We have never had a car newer than a '98 so it is special to us! The girls love that they get their own bucket seat, which provides too much room for fighting--YEAH HOO, and we plan to take it on our trip cross country when we move. Whenever that is. We are finally putting the house up for sale. Just doing the last yard work needed in the backyard, and hanging one more new light fixture. Put the word out that there is a really nice 4 bed/1.5 bath horse property for sale now! I am beginning to change my mindset to living back in WI just in case Brian doesn't here from any waitlist schools before school starts. Final seat deposit has been made, so we are are all ready to go. Brian just heard of a cool program Marquette is starting where he can study International Law for one month in Germany over the summer, so that will be pretty cool. Neither The U, nor SMU offer that! I'm sure the Lord will provide many opportunites, and thank goodness we have the Spirit to guide us to the ones we should explore and accept. Have a happy week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment