Sunday, July 5, 2009

7/23 A Day in SLC

We went downtown to have lunch with Brian, and some fun in the sun. I took the girls to play in the fountains at the Gateway, although Ana decided she'd rather not get wet-- and after 15 minutes of running all over the place Mya was done.
I think the real reason why Ana didn't want to go into the fountains is because she was hoarding the orange soda, and she was trying to drink it all before Mya came back. If you look closely (or blow up the photos) you can see that she had an orange mustache for the rest of the day.
The girls and I spent some time hanging out on the lawn at the Quinney Law School at the U of U while Brian was talking to the Dean after lunch. Ana's pants were soaked because her water bottle was slowly leaking in her car seat and she never mentioned it :) so she played for 20 minutes in her diaper.We were using the timer on my camera to take some photos of all of us, and Mya thought it was hilarious to keep making faces so I would set the camera and then run like a crazy lady over and over again. We all had lots of laughs!I took a shot of the girls in the air while playing "Airplane" and "Mama's in the Kitchen" while we passed the time.

No comments: