Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend Fun with the Wayman Clan




These pix are sort of out of order, but we had a very busy Independence Day weekend with Brian's uncle and family in town. We had lots of fun and are glad that they came!Happy Independence Day! We went to the Clearfield City parade for about 20 minutes, at which point we decided we had enough candy-- and then went to the sand dunes.
This is part of the "Little Sahara" sand dunes in West Utah. Those little black things are dune buggies.

I am sure it was pretty boring for the kids, so they found things to do.
For all of you who think I am really taking my child on the dunes like this-- you must not know me. We just drove Ana in a circle around the campsite for 30 seconds-- and she LOVED it!
At the bowling alley with the Wayman clan. After bowling, a dance party arose.

1 comment:

Jes said...

These are really great, cute pics. and your hair looks really pretty in the curly one ;) miss you guys, I'm so glad your coming!!