Thursday, July 9, 2009

Where did she learn that?

I would have to say that I have 2 wishes right now.
1. That we sell the house before we leave (FYI- we are offering a $500 cash referral bonus if you find us the buyer) and
2. That Ana is potty trained before we leave.

Ana is doing SUPER and she stays dry almost every day now. She finally loves her Elmo panties, but we usually keep her in a diaper at bedtime just in case. Last night Ana requested that she wear panties to bed which I happily agreed to since she usually wakes up dry, and she was really excited. At 5:30am this morning I heard, "Mommy, I need help. Mommy, I have owies." I'm not sure what the owie part was about, but when I finally made it to her room she was standing in her crib SOAKED. Her room was freezing from the swamp cooler, and I knew this was going to take awhile. I put in in a warm bath, and let her return to a normal temperature. When she was clean and ready to get out, I quickly dried her with a towel. Before I could get her clothes on, little goose bumped Ana started crying and after a few seconds she shouted,
"I need a brownie!".
This isn't the first time that she has requested chocolate or sweets when she is needing a pick me up, as some of you can remember. I just don't know where she is learning it!

No comments: