Thursday, July 9, 2009

South Ogden Days

We went to "South Ogden Days" fair in mid June. It was soooo fun!Only an hour in line for an oil soaked funnel cake. (this was during the concert, and the line was closer to the stage than seats would have been anyway.)
Mya decided to spend her ride tickets on all adult rides. She was very brave and we were laughing TONS. When one of the rides was spinning and carrying us up and down super fast she couldn't hold her head up to see what was going on because there was so much force. She shouted, "Mom, I can't lift up my head, it's too heavy!" which I cracked up about.Just as fun as Six Flags!!What is this??
It's MYA!
Josh Gracin sounded excellent live, which I expected because you've gotta' sing awesome live, if you have been on American Idol. "Favorite State of Mind" made me think of you, Emily!

No comments: