Brian recently finished the basement. For those of you who remember the wood everywhere, it has been replaced with fresh new everything! You did a super job Love!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
House For Sale!
I just thought I would post a few photos so you can see how nice the house looks these days. It's too bad we did most of the updates right before we are leaving!


Brian recently finished the basement. For those of you who remember the wood everywhere, it has been replaced with fresh new everything! You did a super job Love!

And here is Jes' old room. Unfortunately it wasn't this nice while she was here.
So who is ready to make an offer? :)
Brian recently finished the basement. For those of you who remember the wood everywhere, it has been replaced with fresh new everything! You did a super job Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
looks great!!
LOL! It was still nice when I was there..but it looks awesome!!!!...must have taken awhile it looks like tons of painting!! =)
Post a Comment